The .com Edition is a Monopoly board game published by Hasbro in 2000 that allows players to relive the highs and lows of the rise and fall of the ".com" market of the '90's. The houses and hotels are represented by households and offices.
- Computer system (monitor and tower)
- Computer monitor (alone)
- Online computer (with ".com" showing)
- E-mail (hand holding envelope)
- Mouse (animal)
- Pixelated 3D hand (cursor icon)
- Mr. Monopoly on the computer ("offline" token; see instructions link below for details)
- Virus (microchip "bug")
- Surfboard ("surfing the net")
The main properties in this game are various internet companies and websites.
Purple Color Group
Light Blue Color Group
Magenta Color Group
Orange Color Group
Red Color Group
Yellow Color Group
Green Color Group
Blue Color Group
The Railroads are Internet Service Providers.
The Utlities are computer operating systems.