Monopoly: New Zealand Edition is an officially licensed version of the classic boardgame first published in the 1970s by Thos Holdsworth and Sons, Limited.
- Properties feature New Zealand locations
- Title Deed cards remain the same, but with New Zealand properties
- Train Stations are Balclutha Station, Taumarunui Station, Kaikoura Station, and Frankton Junction
- Utilities remain the same
- Tokens remain the same
- Chance and Community Chest cards remain the same
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.