For the edition that is about the city in England, see Cambridge Edition.
Did you know that Kendall Square in Cambridge has been called “the most innovative square mile on the planet”? With a high concentration of successful startups, the best universities in the world, and great surroundings, everything in this city comes together to make it possible! Pay Cambridge a visit and be inspired by tales of its great founders, innovative citizens, and amazing research. Now you can have a great time with your friends and family playing this Cambridge edition of the world’s most popular board game: MONOPOLY! Buy amazing sites, make the highest bids on each property, build houses and hotels, and become the richest citizen in Cambridge! Buy up spaces including the John Harvard Statue, Cambridge City Hall, Main Street, Charles River and Harvard Square, then build houses and hotels to squeeze more rent from your opponents. So what are you waiting for? Pick your favorite token and roll the dice!
- Brown: Mount Auburn Cemetery, Washington Gate
- Light Blue: Longfellow House, John Harvard Statue, Memorial Hall
- Pink: River Festival, City Dance Party, Taste of Cambridge
- Orange: Kendall Square, Central Square, Graffiti Alley
- Red: Magazine Beach, Inman Square, Labcentral
- Yellow: Cambridge Public Library, Cambridge City Hall, Kimpton Marlowe Hotel
- Green: Huet International Business School, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Harvard University
- Dark Blue: Harvard Square, Charles River
- Stations: Main Street, Harvard Bridge, Massachusetts Avenue, Longfellow Bridge