| TITLE DEED|
|With 1 House||$200.|
|With 2 Houses||$600.|
|With 3 Houses||$1400.|
|With 4 Houses||$1700.|
| With HOTEL $2000|
Mortgage Value $200.
Houses cost $200. each
Hotels, $200. plus 4 houses
If a player owns ALL the lots of any Color-Group, the rent is Doubled on Unimproved Lots in that group.
Located between the GO and Luxury Tax spaces, Boardwalk pairs with Park Place to complete the Dark Blue property set. Although it's the most expensive property to rent on the entire board, it's cheaper to upgrade than any of the Green Properties because there are only two Dark Blues instead of three. For every hotel rent on Boardwalk, the owner receives $2,000.
- Rent: $50
- Monopoly: $100
- 1 House: $200
- 2 Houses: $600
- 3 Houses: $1400
- 4 Houses: $1700
- Hotel: $2000
- Printed Price: $400
- Mortgage Value: $200
- Building Cost: $200
Add your opinions here! (don't forget to sign using four tildes "~"!)
- "Talk about a double-edged sword. This property can be a blessing if you own it and everyone is landing on it but if everyone gets away scotch-free then you could be in for trouble later on!" along with
- "This along with Park Place is a double-edged sword. Especially if hotels are built whitch equals 3500 dollars combined. You'd have to break your legs to pay the rent."
- Just picture the reaction on your face when you land here with a hotel....and it's not yours..... GETENT (talk) 17:47, April 17, 2014 (UTC)
- Reminds me of Califonria - Expensive but worth it Maddox121 (talk) 17:47, June 21, 2017 (UTC)Maddox121
- One of my worst landing especially at the late game where you have less than $2000. TheAlLieDGeneralsTalk 06:39, July 28, 2018 (UTC)
- That feeling when you land on this and it is owned by someone else who put 4 hotels on it... GG RIP -TOTMGsRock, Nov 19 2018
In the Mega Edition, Skyscraper rent is $3,000.