One major part of the rules of Monopoly is the concept of Auctioning. Auctions may take place under any of the following:
- A player does not wish to immediately buy an unowned property when they land on it.
- Several players wish to buy a number of Houses, but the Bank does not have enough to give all players the amount they want.
- A player goes bankrupt to the Bank. When this happens, the Banker immediately auctions ALL of the bankrupted player's property to the highest bidder, and bidding starts at any price.
- A player lands on the Auction space in Monopoly: The Mega Edition and there areunowned properties.
Be asked by customer :
- Angelbaby2000 : It's look like dosen't have enough money. So he/she must going to auction for all players!